book club thursday -remembering

   


Remembering 


Welcome Book Lovers

Carpe Librum 


Thanks for stopping by today for this week's edition of Book Club Thursday (BCT). My name is Cyn and almost everyday of the week (especially Thursdays LOL) myself and Ann from over at Romancing the Readers(RTR)blog together about a variety of things. 



Remembering   


This author is still alive...at least I hope (not to be morbid)

Her website and Facebook have not had an update in about one year - at least that I'm aware of...she was suppose to have a book out this Summer that I have been dying for...  

In fact she is one of my favorite paranormal authors- so today I am "remembering" the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole. 



Anyways - drop me a line about what you are reading and loving, I'd love to hear all about it.



Visit



Join us

11/19

Throwback Thursday  





Comments