Can't wait

2021:One Title I can't wait for

Welcome Book Lovers

In case you haven't read me yet, I 'm Cyn and I and a serious book addiction that can only be treated with, well other books AND chatting with other book lovers. Although the look of my blog and what I read has changed over the years, my love of books has not. Thanks for reading and don't forget to drop me a comment, I'd love to hear from you. 

Today, I'm asking what books due out this year are on your must buy list. 

I recently blogged about this topic and I can't believe I forgot this first title I'm mentioning. This author has quickly become one of my very favorites after having read him for the first time this summer (and then immediately buying several other books he's written):




In her quickly gentrifying rural lake town Jade sees recent events only her encyclopedic knowledge of horror films could have prepared her for in this latest novel from the Jordan Peele of horror literature, Stephen Graham Jones.

Jade feels like she’s trapped in a slasher film as tourists go missing and the tension between her community and the celebrity newcomers to the Indian Lake shore heads towards a tipping point, when she feels the killer will rise. Jade watches as the small town she knows and loves begins to head towards catastrophe as yachts compete with canoes and the celebrity rich change the landscape of what was designated park lands to develop what they call Terra Nova.



Like I said- I can't believe I forgot to add this book to my prior post! If you have yet to try any books by Mr Graham Jones, I suggest you give read. 



Comments