feature friday

 


Freak Out 


Welcome Book Lovers

My name is Cyn and each Friday (not to mention Thurdays and Sundays) myself and my BBFF (the extra B is for book LOL) Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together. 

Today we have out Freak Out "feature". As in that (book related) made me, well, freak out. LOL 

Okay so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point.

So recently I discovered this series of books called Rewind or Die from Unnerving and I'm freaking out in the best possible way over them! If you haven't seen me post about them before, don't worry...you'll be seeing them featured quite a bit in the future. 

These books, especially their titles and covers (according to the publisher)are inspired by all of those old VHS B-Horror type movies with the gross out covers etc. 

I've read a handful and I can say without a doubt that assessment is spot on. Not only that, but c'mon- you can admit it with me...didn't you LOVE Tales from the Crypt and always wish they were a bit more...gory? Pervy? Dark? Snarky? (not that some of them weren't! LOL) So, yeah this series is a dream/nightmare come true for me! 

So check em out here:Unnerving Books and let me know what you think. 

 



Visit:

Romancing the Readers

Return on: 

1/31 for Spotlight Sunday






Comments