spotlight sunday

 


titles we love


Welcome Book Lovers


My name is Cyn and thanks for stopping by. Several times a week myself and Ann from over at Romancing the Readers (RTR) blog together about books. 

Today we are spotlighting books (without any real explanation) with titles we love. 

I will say my choice today is available on 1/19 and I also LOVE that cover. I read an ARC and my review will post soon too!



you’re next…

Carol and Nessa are strangers but not for much longer.

In a luxury apartment and in the walls of a modern hospital, the evil that was done continues to thrive. They are in the hands of an entity that knows no boundaries and crosses dimensions - bending and twisting time itself - and where danger waits in every shadow. The battle is on for their bodies and souls and the line between reality and nightmare is hard to define.
Through it all, the words of Lydia Warren Carmody haunt them. But who was she? And why have Carol and Nessa been chosen?

The answer lies deep in the darkness…


As always, I'd love to hear from you so drop me some comments below.


VISIT

RTR





 

Comments