review



my musings


welcome book lovers







The first season of Sole Survivor has aired, a traumatized December Foss is trying desperately to escape her fifteen minutes of fame, and everyone thinks the drop bears are dead. Everyone that is except The Ark: a radical group of eco-terrorists with an axe to grind, and Joseph Steinberg, who still has plenty of them in reserve.


When the Ark release the drop bears from captivity, all hell breaks loose and December must face them again. This time, though, they’re on her turf. This time, it’s personal! 



C'mon admit it...even if you won't I will...

I always wished that the old TV series Tales from the Crypt had...well, a bit more bite to them. Snark, sex, gore...the list goes on. And yes, some of those Crypt tales were fairly ground breaking at the time.

But guess what- lucky for me, and you if you dig those sorts of things, Unnerving has published a series of books called Rewind or Die that is all of those things and more and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm currently working my way though all of them.

I was given an eARC of this one and I didn't think it was possible but, yes, this sequel better than the original. 

It's just as fast paced, over the top in best ways and gory...and oh let's not forget a few snarky moments. It's the perfect length and despite being only about 83 pages it's well developed and basically continues where the 1st book left off (it's a must read before you enjoy this one). 

December is back as the main character, and I continued to root for her all the way. 

And as with any good horror franchise, the door is left open for more! 




Comments