spotlight sunday

 


covers we love  


Welcome Book Lovers

My name is Cyn and each Sunday (not to mention Thurdays and Fridays) myself and my BBFF (the extra B is for book LOL) Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together. 


Today we are "spotlighting" books with COVERS we love. We typically won't offer much in the way of any explanation as the focus is on just the cover of the book. 

Here's my pick - 


note- I bought it for the cover alone but the the stories inside are pretty freaking amazing too. also don't you think it's a perfect match for Valentines Day!


Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories--a disturbing journey into the beauty that rests inside the very heart of darkness.

Awe meets ache.
Terror becomes transcendence.
Regret gives way to rebirth.


Fifteen short stories and one poem span nearly every twisted corner of the horror and dark fiction genres.



Visit:

Romancing the Readers

Return on: 

2/18 for Book Club Thursday







Comments