feature friday

  


featuring: future reads 





My name is Cyn and each Sunday (not to mention Thurdays and Fridays) myself and my BBFF (the extra B is for book LOL) Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together. 

The "feature" today is a book that I hope to read someday soon in the future! 

I've featured this book before somewhere on my social media. I ordered it back on 2/1 (it had a 2/15 pub date) and I'm STILL WAITING for it! Okay I'm writing this blog on 2/26 so to be fair by the time it posts I may already have it! LOL  Amazon keeps delaying the delivery so who knows! Either way I can't wait to read it!

Take a look- 



Death has come to town. New England, 1821—Hester Stokely, an orphan with unusual abilities, struggles to find her place in the pious town of Wickstead. A house-servant in the employ of her uncle’s upright family, Hester is treated as little more than a pariah by the judgmental townsfolk. When a deadly plague comes to town, Hester becomes indispensable as a healer. Yet as Hester watches the town's residents rapidly fall ill, she realizes that something more dangerous than disease has come to Wickstead. Soon the buried dead are exhumed on rumor of superstition, and occult fires burn fiercely into the night. As the townspeople turn on each other, a mysterious traveler arrives, furthering the growing paranoia. Hester must confront the dark forces which have invaded Wickstead, or all who live there may be lost… their souls included.

 


I'd love to hear your thoughts so drop me a line below. 



visit: 

Romancing the Readers

stop back: 

3/7:sunday spotlight 







Comments