feature friday

 


featuring: future (reads)





My name is Cyn and each Sunday (not to mention Thurdays and Fridays) myself and my BBFF (the extra B is for book LOL) Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together. 

The "feature" today is FUTURE READS - as in I hope to read this book someday (hopefully sooner rather than later) in the...future(you knew I was going to say that didn't you? LOL)

I will add that I've only had this book for about a month so that's not to bad...


Meg Medina transports readers to a time when New York seemed balanced on a knife-edge, with tempers and temperatures running high: the infamous summer of 1977, when the city is besieged by arson, a massive blackout, and a serial killer named Son of Sam who shoots young women on the streets. Seventeen-year-old Nora Lopez’s family life isn’t going so well, either. Before she turns eighteen and can strike out on her own, Nora will discover that the greatest dangers are often closer than we like to admit — and the hardest to accept.



visit: 

Romancing the Readers

stop back: 

4/4:sunday spotlight 






Comments