happy book birthday


Now available



My name is Cyn and I have a serious addiction to books. Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from so drop me a line. 


Please join me and let's raise a glass or mug (you get the idea LOL)and wish a very Happy Book Birthday to the following book(s)- 


"Infused with cosmic, culinary dread and seasoned with dark humor, The Nothing That Is reads like Anthony Bourdain riffing on Lovecraft. Winkler’s engaging style and hypnotic prose will consume you whole, and if that doesn’t whet your appetite, there’s an exploding graveyard. Eat this one up, my friends, before it eats you!”

– Kealan Patrick Burke, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Kin and Sour Candy

“Wild, fast-moving, and disorientingly hilarious… down to earth and completely unhinged. It also gave me a jolt of sickening, infinite horror I hadn’t felt since the Vermicious Knids jumped out of Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.”

-Ben Loory, author of Tales of Falling and Flying


It's 1986. Cade McCall is an assistant manager for a catering business. Driving to work one morning, part of the local graveyard explodes. Later the same day, Cade gets an odd message from a client who needs catering for an Extreme Food Club. He calls himself Mr. Dinosaur. And he’s paying $11,000. Despite Cade’s reservations, he takes the gig. Although, who’s feeding whom is another question entirely...Involving female biker gangs, cults, possessed furniture, and a full dose of cosmic horror, The Nothing That Is serves up the weird.


I LOVE that cover and that tag from Burke really sold me on buying this- "Bourdain riffing on Lovecraft..." 

What are you waiting for- grab your eBook copy today. 






Comments