happy book birthday


Now available



My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially the dark, spooky, horror, snarky type to name a few...



Please join me and let's raise a glass or mug (you get the idea LOL)and wish a very Happy Book Birthday to the following book(s)- 



Cave-dwellers. Grave-dwellers. Crypts, catacombs, nuclear bunkers. This volume of one-hundred-word stories will explore the horrors that lie beneath. From monsters lurking below the Earth’s crust to subconscious nightmares forced to the surface, you can be sure to find something to appeal amongst these bitesize tiny terrors.


I've read titles from this publisher before and they are worth your time & money. Seriously. So I really can't wait to read this one!

What are you waiting for- grab your copy today. 





Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from so drop me a line. 

Comments