book club thursday


Trivia Thursday



My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially all genres of horror. I recently read a quote from Dorothy Allison that sums up how I feel about reading/books; "But I want the [poem or]story to burn me. I want the page to crisp my fingers." 

Each Thursday (not to mention Fridays and Sundays) myself and my BBFF (the extra B is for book LOL) Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together. 



Exactly like it sounds- I'm going to ask you a question and you drop you guess below...correct answers get bragging rights  LOL 

What publisher did I feature on last Thursday? 




Visit:

Romancing the Readers

Return on: 

5/7 for Feature Friday






I'd love to hear from you so please drop me a note below. 

Comments