happy book birthday



Now available



My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially the dark, spooky, horror, snarky type to name a few...



Please join me and let's raise a glass or mug (you get the idea LOL)and wish a very Happy Book Birthday to the following book(s)- 



An abandoned house. A locked desk drawer full of old papers. And an 80’s mix tape?
Jill is tasked with seeking out any legal documents from the property.
What she discovers, transports her into a world of nightmares, ranging from the macabre to the downright chilling. Jill knows she has to share the stories she’s uncovered …

In Twisted: Tainted Tales, the Splatterpunk Award-nominee delivers creature features, supernatural urban legends, cannibalism and a few other surprises. Mixing flash fiction with short stories, these tales might be tainted and will be twisted.

Includes foreword from the amazing Flame Tree Press author, Glenn Rolfe.


I really can't wait to read this one- especially since I keep seeing all over Twitter. And if that cover(LOVE LOVE LOVE) doesn't hook you maybe you're already dead! LOL 

So what are you waiting for- grab your copy today. 





Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from so drop me a line. 

Comments