spotlight sunday - book covers




book covers we...


My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially all genres of horror. I recently read a quote from Dorothy Allison that sums up how I feel about reading/books; "But I want the [poem or]story to burn me. I want the page to crisp my fingers."

Each week on Sunday, Thursday and Friday, myself and my BBFF Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together about various book related themes. 

Today we are chatting about book covers. 

My task was to pick a book with a cover (not the content) that I think would appeal to Ann. Let's see what she thinks...The funny thing is sometimes we choose books the other has already read or plans to in the future! LOL 




Victoria married one of the most evil men in the country, known as Hangman, president of the Untamed Angels. She’s finally had enough of the cheating and abuse, so she takes off, hoping her cousin Lilly can help her out. What she didn’t expect to find, while hiding from her husband, was a new man, but this man seems very familiar to her.

Trevor is hiding from his family, hiding within the club of the Angels Warriors with a new face and a new last name. His brother Hangman, thinks he’s dead, and he wants to keep it that way. What he didn’t expect was for his brother’s wife to turn up, seeking protection, to hide from Hangman. Trevor has loved Tori since they were kids, and will do anything he can to win her love back.

Considering she was his first.




What are you waiting for- grab your own copies today.





visit 

return for
BCT on 5/20





Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you so drop me a line. 

 











Comments