feature friday




for fun 



My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially all genres of horror. I recently read a quote from Dorothy Allison that sums up how I feel about reading/books; "But I want the [poem or]story to burn me. I want the page to crisp my fingers."

Each week on Sunday, Thursday and Friday, myself and my BBFF Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together about various book related themes. 

Today features- for fun

Let's talk about - BOOK MARKS

I know it's probably a recycled topic but hey it's for fun! LOL

So feel free to answer ANY or ALL of the questions below(I did)OR share a pix of any book mark you love.


Ever dog ear a book? Probably when I was a kid.

Do you use sticky notes to mark passages in books? Nope- but I have thought about it for my favorites/re-reads.

Do you use more than one book mark in the same book? Sometimes-just because LOL 

What is the strangest/non book mark thing you have used for a book mark? My cell phone LOL



visit 

return for
spotlight sunday on 7/25




Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you so drop me a line. 

 











Comments