spotlight sunday - holiday themed covers




holiday themed...


My name is Cyn and in case you didn't notice-I have a serious addiction to books. Especially all genres of horror. I recently read a quote from Dorothy Allison that sums up how I feel about reading/books; "But I want the [poem or]story to burn me. I want the page to crisp my fingers."

Each week on Sunday, Thursday and Friday, myself and my BBFF Ann from over at Romancing the Readers blog together about various book related themes. 

Today we are spotlighting without any real explanation books with Holiday themed covers  




NOTE- RELEASES 10/5/21

The story that captivated the country about a little owl who was found in the world’s most famous Christmas tree.
 
When Little Owl’s home is cut down by people saying it will make a beautiful Christmas tree, she’s not sure she wants anything to do with Christmas, whatever that means. But then she is saved by a woman named Ellen, whose house is merrily decorated for the holiday, and filled with birds who need someone to care for them. Surrounded by kindness and helpful new friends, Little Owl begins to wonder if Christmas might not be such a bad thing after all….
 
Co-written by Ellen Kalish, caretaker of the real owl found inside the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, The Christmas Owl is a charming story of friendship, compassion, and the true meaning of this special time of year.



visit 

return for
BCT /Reading Challenge 
on 7/22





Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you so drop me a line. 

 











Comments