book club thursday - thursday rewind -remember when










Welcome Readers

My name is Cyn and each week we (me and my BFF Ann from  Romancing the Readers) blog all about books and book related topics on something we call Book Club Thursday(BCT).  Learn more about me and BCT here




Our feature today is:







This week we each "remembering" one of our own BCT posts from 2017.


I think, no I know, I cheated this week.  LOL

I am "remembering" the very first remember when post - check it out:  Remember When


In case you are curious, I pretty much feel the same way. That's why I chose it. 

I would love to buy local/indy but where - such shoppes are still rare- or yes, dare I say this- can not always compete price wise. 

As far as book signings go, they are still few and far between - ALTHOUGH...oddly enough in early June at an independent book store, I did go to a Ruth Ware book signing!  LOL 




Check in now to see what my BFF is "remembering"













July 19th: True Confessions


Comments